For the 14th time SozialMarie will be awarded. We are looking for projects that design and implement socially innovative solutions to societal challenges. Last year 190 applications have reached us from Austria, The Czech Republic, Hungary, Croatia and Slovakia, 15 projects were awarded SozialMarie prizes on 1st of May 2017.
Are you implementing a socially innovative project which addresses present-day social challenges, conflicts and problems? If yes, then please submit!
Since 2017 all projects are to also be submitted in English so as to facilitate international exchange of knowledge and experience. Try consulting our growing database of submitted projects on our website.
WHO is invited to submit?
- People who run projects that deal with current social problems and challenges
- Applications from individuals, commercial firms, the social economy (civil society initiatives, NGOs, NPOs, associations) and public administration are eligible.
- Projects from all of Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia will be accepted.
- For applications from Poland, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany, projects (where they are implemented) must not be more than 300 km away from Vienna (as the crow flies).
WHAT conditions must the project fulfil?
- The project must comply with SozialMarie’s terms and conditions.
- The projects must be proven in use and must have a future before them. At the time of submission, they must already have been sufficiently implemented and they must still be running. Neither completed projects nor projects in the planning stage will be accepted.
- The submitted project must be a socially innovative project in compliance with SozialMarie’s criteria for social innovation.
- Submission of more than one project is permitted. Such projects must, however, be independent of one another and must be submitted on separate forms. Projects submitted in the past can be submitted again provided they have not been awarded a prize.
HOW does one submit?
- Applications must be submitted online on our website.
The application form must be totally filled in and posted online before 23:55 on Tuesday 23rd of January 2018.
- The whole application form including all PDF attachments must be submitted in two languages: in the national language AND separately in English. Exception: For Poland, Croatia, Slovenia and Germany an English version will suffice.
- For information on the technical procedure of the online application as well as on saving the application form consult our FAQ.
- If you want to submit more than one project, please consult our FAQ.
- The application can only be submitted if all mandatory information is provided and if the maximum length for each answer is not exceeded. Successful submission is automatically confirmed.
Every submitted project gets its own project profile on SozialMarie’s database.
If you encounter technical problems please contact our office.
Telephone: +43 1 587 71 81
Mobile: +43 660 8575 196