Country coordinators for Slovakia and Slovenia wanted!
We are looking for two self-organized and self-sufficient country coordinators to represent SozialMarie in Slovakia and Slovenia. The coordinator is responsible for project- and event management as well as for the communication with applicants, interested parties, project-representatives and awardees. The coordinator plans, implements and administers country-specific projects according to the overall strategy. Country-teams consist of evaluators and jury member(s).
- Experience and knowledge in project management
- Knowledge in the social innovation field
- Existing network in the social, civil, innovation, NGO fields
- Social media and PR skills
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Creativity and problem-solving skills
- Very good knowledge of English
We are offering flexible working conditions in home office (approx. 5-10 hours/week depending on the project phase) and room for personal initiative. Coordinators should be based in the country they represent. For more information please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org