Call for applications 2022
SozialMarie’s call for applications is now open! You can submit your social & innovative project up until January 18, 2022! We are looking for innovative projects that dare to do something new and find creative solutions for social problems.
This year will be the 18th time the call for SozialMarie – Prize for Social Innovation proposals has been made. We are looking forward to receiving applications for many excellent, innovative projects from Central and Eastern Europe.
You can find more information on the application process here.
The call for proposals starts on November 9, 2021 and is open until January 18, 2022. We award projects that are currently actively running, implemented in Austria, Hungary, the Czech Republic, Croatia, Slovakia or Slovenia. Projects from civil society, public administration and the business sector can apply. The first prize will be awarded € 15,000, the second € 10,000 and the third prize winner can look forward to receiving € 5,000. Another 12 projects will be awarded € 2,000 worth of prizes.
We are happy to announce that we are expanding in Central-and Eastern Europe – from this year on we are accepting applications from anywhere in Slovenia! Welcome to SozialMarie, Slovenia!
- Fill in the application form on our website by the January 18, 2022.
- We will check your application based on the formal criteria and two local experts will read and evaluate it according to our criteria for social innovation:
- If your application is shortlisted, our international jury will decide whether you will win one of the SozialMarie prizes.
- You will find out in February if you have been nominated for the award.
- You are invited to attend our award ceremony on May 1, 2022 to find out if your project will receive one of the SozialMarie prizes. We look forward to seeing you there!
Sign up for our online Q&A event and ask us your questions about the application!
Help innovative & social projects to get to know about our award: Share our call for applications in your network!