- Civil Society/Social Economy
- Fields of action:
- Work / Unemployment / Professional qualification
- Poverty / Homelessness / Indebtedness
- Migration / Interculturality / Ethnicity
- Age of the target group:
- 19 - 25 years = young adults
- Gender of the target group:
- all genders
- Project owner:
- Non-profit organisation (Verein) SPRINGBOARD - Association for the Promotion of Talents
- Responsible person:
- Mag. Robert Gulla
What is it about?
This project aims to facilitate the entry into the working life by arranging internships, jobs and scholarships for young Austrians from economic and socially deprived backgrounds and young migrants. Springboard supports these young people in an advisory, efficient and non-bureaucratic way, thus contributing to their integration into society.